CRL now has Ram ProMaster Windows that are a perfect complement to the ProMaster's sleek aerodynamic styling. These windows have silkscreened black faded edges with solar privacy glass. The entire unit is contoured to match the sidewall and doors, making the installation as simple as conventional fully-framed windows. Our Ram ProMaster windows are configured to fit within the OEM stampings and provide a customized OEM look. Whether converting the ProMaster for commercial or recreational use, CRL 'All-Glass' look windows are the right choice. This Ram Promaster Sliding Door (FW385RFG) window:
- Fits 2014+ Ram Promaster Models
- Has 28% dark gray factory tint
- Uses tempered glass for maximum safety and strength
- Is tested to ANSI Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 safety standards
- Uses factory stampings for cut lines
- Is manufactured in the USA by CR Laurence.
When mounting these windows in your Ram Promaster van:
- If you can, cut the openings with a center-blade shear, rather than a jigsaw - this will cut an opening that may be less ragged, produce less debris, and produce less hammering on the sheet metal of the van.
- Make sure you paint the cut edges of the new window opening to avoid rust forming along the cut line.
- Use a thick bead of quality urethane adhesive (such as 3M window weld) to adhere the window to the van, and prime the inside of the glass with glass primer where the adhesive will be attached.
Please allow 7-10 business days for orders on windows.
SHIPPING IS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THIS ITEM IN THE LOWER 48 STATES
DISCOUNTS APPLY FOR LOCAL DENVER PICK UP. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR INFORMATION.